The below section explains how we handle and collect information when you visit our website.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
1. We may collect and store personal information when you visit our Website, including but not limited to:
2. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
3. To access certain parts of our Website, we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. When you register, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form and you agree to maintain and update such data as necessary.
4. We may request and collect information if you want to place an order for a product to us on the Site. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on our website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal & delivery address, contact numbers, payment details, payment card details or bank account details etc. Since we need this mandatory information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
5. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
6. We may also share your data with our current partners and/or future partners. You further authorize our current/future partners to use this information to sell products to you, directly or indirectly.
7. We may also use your data in order to manage our website, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the website, detect any fraud or website abuses, send you information relevant to our site or our products, and in case we have any queries.
8. You must only submit information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
9. Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on our website. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
11. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
4. The website uses technology from Google Analytics through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes. Cookies may be used for this and the data collected with these technologies is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned. The permission for data recording and storage may at any time be cancelled with on-going effect. We are not liable for any personal information submitted to these technologies by the user himself.
Third Parties and Links to Other Sites
We understand the risk of non secured websites and hence we have taken maximum security precautions on our website. Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.